CPD Presentations

Mr Duthie's presentations have these titles.........




General Introduction to Hypnosis

What is Hypnosis? History, rumour and fact..
How can hypnotherapy help? 
What conditions can hypnotherapy help with ?
Self Hypnosis


Insomnia, Sleep deprivation and disease.

"If sleep does not serve an absolutely vital function, then…...it is the biggest mistake the evolutionary process ever made".
Prof. Matthew Walker.
This is arguably the biggest factor involved in disease prevention.
Inadequate sleep quantity and/or quality affects all the conditions seen below.


Dental Anxieties and 'coping strategies'.

We are mind/body organisms. This presentation discusses the importance of understanding how to make the best of our own healing powers and how self hypnosis can be used to achieve this. We discuss techniques for controling diet, weight and address why peolple find this so difficult.

Minimal Intervention

In 2003 Duthie Dental evolved based on the original principle that prevention works; and nothing much else does! Therefore, minimal intervention, prevention and promotion of natural healing utilising the body's natural defenses, care of the 'microbiome' ( your essential, good bacteria ) and reduction of anxiety are to be promoted. Mr Duthie returns to carry on this mission.

Your 'Microbiome'

Only 25% of your cells are human! The other 75% are bacteria and fungus and other microbes. They are your 'Microbiome'. Without them; you would die. If you dont look after them; you will be ill and tend to die early.

Diet, Weight Control and Exercise

The last of the 'Essential three' holistic things needed for Health with minimal intervention. We now know that sleep is even more important. Sleep is not just a pillar, it is the foundation of health and well-being. Modern day life interferes in a detrimental way.

Sleep Disturbance

"If sleep does not serve an absolutely vital function, then…...it is the biggest mistake the evolutionary process ever made". Prof. Matthew Walker.
It is the most important element in the healing and maintenance of the body and mind. 
Can we help ? .......Most of the time - Yes.
(c)2019, All Rights Reserved